STUFF FOR KIDS (of all ages) TO DO
- Build a special project with your youngster in the Home Depot booth in Hancock Park (Saturday only)
- Pan for gold with the Weekend Gold Miners who are set up on East Main St.
- Visit the John C. Campbell artists on N. Park street and you just may find a hands on project waiting.
- Drop by the balloon and face-painting booths in Hancock Park.
- Stop and watch a festival exhibitor give a blacksmithing demo or weave a cloth or make a broom, and help your youngsters learn a little about how things were done before Walmart!
- The spinners in Hancock Park would love to tell you about their craft as they work.
- Visit the Pick & Bow jam tent on the square and find out how well kids can play music and how easy it is to get involved in music lessons in Dahlonega.